“I live abroad, so I needed an auctioneer in Galway, who would go the extra mile to help me with the logistics involved in the sales process. A friend recommended two of the larger firms and Don Colleran as a shortlist. I contacted all three by phone. One of the larger firms took two days to return my call, while the contact in the second displayed a very poor knowledge of the exact location and market. Don was the opposite, proactive and knowledgeable. I engaged Don, which turned out to be an excellent decision. I highly recommend Don to anybody selling a property in Galway city:
* He goes the extra mile even organising cleaning and grass cutting etc. for me.
* He knows the Galway city property market inside out.
* He shows great attention to detail.
* Is an excellent negotiator.
* He is really enthusiastic and a pleasure to deal with.”